German Customer Service Agent
The Call Centre Agent is responsible for answering all nature of calls, 'pre' and 'after' sales calls, as well as taking orders live on the phone. He or she will be assessed by their availability to take calls; their efficiency, their ability to multi-task, and their willingness generate extra revenue by upselling, and an ability to work in a team. Most of the agent's tasks will be actioned on-line using Oracle.
* Key tasks:
* Giving general information on products
* Processing orders - telephone and mail
* Up-Selling orders
* Order status
* Sample Product Requests
* Customer complaints
* Shipping issues (tracing orders; returns pick up etc.)
* Finance queries (processing payments, invoice / statement queries)
* Responding to faxes and letters from Customers
* Translation and proofing
* Any other duties/projects as directed by Management
Normal Hours of Work:
39.5 hrs per work - Day Shift is from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm (depending on language) Mon to Fri.
basic per annum plus performance bonus of up to 16% of quarterly earnings, in addition to sales commission where applicable.
* Paid Holidays
* Relocation package, we pay for flight ticket to come to Ireland up to €150 with 2 - 4 night accommodation
* Staff discount
* Sports & Social Club
Nu aan het Werven