We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, we have local presence on a global basis.
Job description - Senior Sourcing Analyst with German
GEP is seeking for motivated individuals interested to work in a dynamic and professional work environment. Your main responsibilities will be the following but not limited to:
• Managing an end to end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analysis
• Supplier and basic market research
• Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
• Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
• Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results to present a consistent analysis to clients
• Working independently and leading junior team members
• Languages: Fluent German (spoken and written) and Advanced English required
• Education: Minimum Bachelor degree or and relevant experience in Sourcing, Supply Chain or Procurement field at least 1 year
• Experience: Previous work experience in sourcing is manadatory
• Work well in a team setting and able to work without close supervision
• Good organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
• Good knowledge of MO tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
Why joining us?
• GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
• GEP cares about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
• GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
• GEP is growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits for couple of years by adding new customers and providing new services.
Nu aan het Werven